Scanning Service Request Form
Use this form to submit a scanning service request. Students are required to pay for this service; information on fees and quotas can be found on the Library pages of Blackboard.
What type of request are you making?
A request for a book chapter or journal article held by BGU Library (Scanning Service)
If you are requesting a scan or copy of a JOURNAL ARTICLE or BOOK CHAPTER you are required to click at the bottom of the page to agree to and/or with statements 1 to 6 below. Please be aware that, by law, if the declaration you give by submitting this form is false the inter-library loan subsequently supplied to you by the BGU Library will be an infringed copy and you will be liable for infringement of copyright as if you had made the copy yourself.
1) You are a current student or employee of Bishop Grosseteste University;
2) You are making this request for yourself and not on behalf of someone else;
3) You have not previously been supplied with a copy of the same material by us or any other library;
4) You will only use the material for research for a non-commercial purpose or for private study and will not supply a copy to any other person;
5) If this material is delivered by an electronic method you will retain only a single paper copy and destroy any electronic copies after printing;
6) To the best of your knowledge no other person with whom you work or study has made or intends to make a request, at or about the same time as this one, for substantially the same material for the same purpose.
Click the box below to continue
I hereby agree to and/or with statements 1 to 6 above
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service