May 12 - June 16 Saturday 9 am – 12 pm
June 23 - Oct 30 Saturday 7 am – 3 pm Sunday 9 am – 3 pm Tuesday 9 am – 3 pm Thursday 9 am – 3 pm
November 3 -17 Saturday 9 am – 3 pm
Special Events:June 23rd – Opening Day CelebrationJuly 21st – BBQ and Greens FestSeptember 15th – Harvest Fest
* * *
Fondy Market at Schlitz Park1543 N 2nd St Milwaukee, WI 53212
Tuesdays July 10 - September 25 11 am - 2pm
NOTE: If you are ONLY applying for the Fondy Market at Schlitz Park, please fill out this application: https://goo.gl/forms/StiK6m00hF8vgn843 Fondy Farmers Market application continues below.
1) Vendors are required to follow all aspects of the 2018 Fondy Farmers Market (FFM) Rules & Regulations. The full FFM Rules & Regulations will be made available mid-April at the Vendor Meeting, via email, and by request.
2) The Fondy Farmers Market is a producer-only market, and all products must be grown or made by the vendor. While there may be special exception to this rule, it will be case-by-case, year-to-year. All products vendors intend to sell must be approved by Market Management.
3) Vendors are required to display prices in a reasonable manner for all products they are selling.
4) Vendors are required to follow a code of conduct that provides great customer service and good relations with fellow vendors. If conflict arises, it is the vendor’s responsibility to involve Market Management. FFM staff is always present to help handle and diffuse a conflict when necessary.
5) Vendors are required to adhere to SNAP/EBT guidelines, farm evaluations, and vendor signage requirements.
6) Vendors must comply with applicable State of Wisconsin or City of Milwaukee licensing and must follow all Health Department regulations.
7) Vendors will pay their stall fee on time, and on the schedule that Fondy Food Center provides. Stall fees are $25 per market for part-time vendors, and between $400-$550 per season for full-time vendors.