Please complete this form when ordering Pepsi product for your team's event. A set of protocols is listed below and must be followed to accurately account for Pepsi products ordered through the Booster Club. Unused product may be returned to Pepsi, or may be used by the Boosters for other events with your team only paying for the product your team sold.CHS ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB PEPSI ORERDING PROTOCOLS:1) Teams may not order directly from Pepsi. All orders must go through the Booster Club for billing
2) Orders are due on Sunday by 6 PM with a minimum order of 15 cases. Orders will be placed
Monday morning, with the product being delivered on Wednesday.
3) The Booster Club has the right to fill your order with product on hand, provided it meets the needs of the
4) The team ordering the product is responsible for it once it is delivered. Be sure to check the sell by date on
the product to ensure you have time to return any unused product to Pepsi.
5) Return Policy:
- Only full cases with 42 days of shelf life remaining may be returned to Pepsi.
- Boosters will not provide credit for partial cases (you may donate partial cases to concessions).
- To initiate a return, you must complete a Pepsi Return Form on the Booster website.
6) The Booster Club will issue an invoice for all orders after your team's event. Payment is due upon receipt
of the invoice. Prompt payment is required due to the Booster Club already paying for the product you ordered.
The products come in 20 ounce bottles with 24 bottles per case.*** BE ADVISED, PEPSI IS STILL HAVING SUPPLY ISSUES WITH GATORADE. GATORADE MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. IF A FLAVOR YOU ORDRED IS NOT AVAILABLE, PEPSI WILL SUSTITUTE ANOTHER FLAVOR THEY HAVE ON HAND.***