Volunteer with Bennett PTSA - Volunteer Interest Form for BSD High School Students
Students must earn forty (40) hours of Community Service as one of their graduation requirements. Students may begin to earn these hours once they complete their eight (8th) grade year. The hours may be earned all at one time, or in any manner that meets the student’s schedule, during his/her high school years, but must be completed prior to the student’s participation in a commencement ceremony and the granting of a diploma.
All students will record their community service hours in x2vol, which is housed in the Naviance Program.
To access x2VOL through Naviance, please follow these instructions:
1. Log in to Naviance Student. *Login with Clever
2. Click x2VOL in the Resources section of the Naviance Home page. *lower right
– The x2VOl dashboard will appear in a new window.
– First time users will be prompted to register – User name is your student email. Complete the profile and select your class group.
3. Click Add Hours under common tasks.
4. Select Create New.
5. Complete the form and all required fields.
6. Click Submit.