SEVENTH DISTRICT CERTIFICATE REQUEST FORM
Please read the criteria below before submitting the certificate request form.
- Certificates are provided as a courtesy and issued by Los Angeles City Councilwoman Monica Rodriguez to recognize and honor individuals for their contributions to the Seventh Council District and the City of Los Angeles.
- Certificates are issued to recognize milestone occasions of exceptional significance.
- Certificates are only issued to current Seventh District residents or organizations within the District.
- One certificate will be provided per organization or individual per year.
- The honoree must have made a significant contribution to the Seventh District or the City of Los Angeles.
- You may not request a certificate for yourself.
- The Councilwoman's office reserves the right to rescind a certificate if false or misleading information was provided in the application.
- The Councilwoman’s office reserves the right to decline any certificate request.