Oconomowoc Sportsman's Club is offering a youth archery program for the 2023 outdoor season (April/May 2023). Please read the description below and fill out the form to register or to get more information.
- Open to youth archers ages 8 to 18.
- Practices will take place primarily outdoors using 3D targets and variable distances. We will shoot indoors if weather conditions make it necessary.
- Archers will need a bow in good working condition, at least 3 arrows, a release and a means of carrying equipment around the course (such as a hip quiver). Binoculars and range finders come in handy, but are not a necessity.
- Archers can choose to compete in a tournament at the end of our practice season. The tournament is at Watertown Archers on May 20th and 21st. There is a cost for the tournament.
- Practices start at 5:30 PM at the club house (N5799 Mill Rd, Sullivan WI). Please arrive early enough to have your equipment out and ready to go by 5:30. Practices will be held;
- Tuesday April 25th
- Tuesday May 2nd
- Tuesday May 9th
- Tuesday May 16th
- There is not cost to participate in the program. OSC holds an annual shoot in August, and participants are asked to help sell raffle tickets for that event. More info available at practice.
- A parent or guardian must sign in on a sign up sheet/waiver at the start of each practice and must stay on site while the practice is going on. You are welcome to stay in the club house or to walk the course with us.