COLOR GUARD CAPTAIN Application Form 2020
Welcome and thank you for showing an interest applying for COLOR GUARD CAPTAIN. We hope you will find the application process to be interesting and enriching regardless of the outcome.
Your candidacy will be judged on the following criteria:
1. Past performance and leadership potential.
2. Performance ability with and without equipment.
3. Quality of your application
4. Best fit for the individual and organization
Students interested in auditioning for Captain must meet the following requirements:
1. The student must be a member of the Color Guard for at least one year and be in High School (Grades 9 - 12)
2. The student must write a short original routine consisting of at least 120 counts and no less than 1 minute in length to the music of your choice,
3. The student must be able to show that they have a strong understanding of basic movement, flag, and weapon skills with a beginning knowledge of advanced skills.
4. The student must answer leadership questions if presented to him/her during auditions by the instructors.
All applications must be completed online by Friday April 10, 2020
Please be prompt and professional with your application.
First and last name
I will attend the April 15th live audition/interview with the staff as listed on the WissMarchingArts.org Schedule page. *
Which position(s) are you interested in?
COLOR GUARD CAPTAIN
Current Grade in school
What are your greatest personal strengths?
What are some areas in which the organization could improve and how would you improve them?
Please understand that if chosen, you will be held to a higher standard of behavior, performance, and work ethic than your peers. You must be willing to make that sacrifice so that others around you may succeed. Serving in this capacity will not only provide others with a better experience, but will provide you with a tremendous growth opportunity that will serve you for years to come.
I agree with the above statement.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service