CNA 2020 Pre Season Twilight Netball Team Registration form
Some information regarding the CNA 2020 Pre Season Twilight Netball Team Registration
1. Competition will commence on Monday 3 February 2020 and run for six (6) weeks. The last week of play will be 9 March 2020, concluding with a presentation.
2. Cost of $200 per team, with no limit on the number of players in a team. Please deposit funds into the following bank account, using your team name as a reference:
Account number: 978-550-200
Account name: Charlestown Netball Association
3. ‘Net Set Go’ / 6 to 9 year old teams will play at 5.30 p.m. Games will consist of 4 x 10 minute quarters, with one (1) minute break between quarters and three (3) minute break at half time. These games will be played on full sized hoops, with a transition away from modified rules. We ask that umpires/coaches liaise with the opposition to ensure consistent enforcement across the game.
4. Junior and Junior Mixed teams will play at 6.30 p.m. Games will consist of 4 x 15 minute quarters, with three (3) minute break between quarters and five (5) minute break at half time.
5. Cadet, Senior and Cadet/Senior Mixed teams will play at 7.45 p.m. Games will consist of 4 x 15 minute quarters, with three (3) minute break between quarters and five (5) minute break at half time.
6. Mixed teams may have a maximum of three (3) male players on court at any time. These players must be split as follows: one (1) player in GS/GA, one (1) player in WA/C/WD and one (1) player in GD/GK. Mixed teams must have a minimum of two (2) male players on court at any time.
7. Games will start and finish on a bell.
8. Each team to supply their own identification patches, scorer and ball.
9. Each team to supply their own competent umpire. No interchange of umpires during the game.
10. Matches will be conducted in accordance with NNSW rules and no injury time will be allowed.
11. No disputes will be entered into.
12. Charlestown Netball Association Inc. will not be responsible for any injuries during the course of competition.
13. In the event of wet weather games will be abandoned and points for a draw will be awarded.
14. Points awarded will be 3 for a win, 2 for a draw and 1 for a loss.
15. Final series will not be conducted. Medals will be awarded to the teams with the highest point value in the final round.
Limited canteen facilities will be available.
We hope that you enjoy the competition.
Team contact name
Team contact phone
Age range of team (min to max)
Net Set Go - 5.30 p.m.
Junior - 6.30 p.m.
Junior Mixed - 6.30 p.m.
Cadet - 7.45 p.m.
Senior - 7.45 p.m.
Cadet Mixed - 7.45 p.m.
Senior Mixed - 7.45 p.m.
A - top
D - lowest
Where members of the team already play at Charlestown or another association, please indicate the portion of the team they make up together with the Association and grade/division they play
Do you require assistance with obtaining an umpire?
Have you transferred payment of $200 to the Charlestown Netball Association bank account?
No - please note payment is required prior to the season commencing
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service