Honor At Last
I can answer questions to show I understand what I read.
What is your name?
Who is your teacher?
1. Who was Henry Flipper?
a. a soldier
b. a teacher
c. a president
2. Why did he leave the army?
a. He didn't like it.
b. He got old.
c. People said he'd done a bad thing.
3. How long after Flipper left the army was he pardoned?
What is a pardon? Use the context clues to help you.
4. What happened after Flipper left the army?
5. How did Flipper probably feel when he left the army?
6. Why do you think President Bill Clinton pardoned Flipper?
7. Do you think this story is a happy one or sad one? Why?
Explain your reasoning.
8. What connections did you have as you were reading this selection?
What questions did you have as you were working on this homework?
How difficult was this homework?
How did you complete your homework tonight?
There's no right or wrong answer as long as you're honest.
I worked on it with someone else.
I completed it independently.
I did most of it on my own, but I got a little help.
What else did you do tonight?
PAWS to Read
Practice Math Facts or Play a Math Game
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Olmsted Falls City Schools.
Terms of Service