The main goal of the International Festival volunteers is to make sure that the diversity of our school is well represented during the performance portion of the International Festival. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL SELECT ONLY ONE PERFORMANCE PER COUNTRY.
BEFORE registering your performer(s) please review the following performance requirements:
1. Last day to register your performance is FEBRUARY 28th. It is required that a representative of each performance fills out this google form in order to be considered.
2. All solo performers must be Bridge school students.
3. All group performers must have at least one Bridge school student in the group.
4. Acceptable performances include: a. A traditional dance, with proper attire b. Playing/singing traditional music (using traditional instruments only). c. Martial Arts presentation
WE ARE SORRY but requests for a classical instruments solo/group's performance will not be accepted, as this kind of performance will be appropriate for the Bridge Talent show.
5. Performance time limits: a. up to 2 minutes for a solo performer, or b. up to 3 minutes for a group of performers.
6. A video showing the intended performer(s)’ show is requested but optional a. Please notice, the video does not need to be professional and performers don't have to be dressed in character. Please visit our web page at http://bridgepta.weebly.com/requirements--selection-of-performances.html If you would like to know "How we will be choosing Performers for the International Festival?"
The performers subcommittee volunteers appreciate your understanding and the following of these rules as we try to be as inclusive and fair as possible. If you have any additional questions or problems filling up this form please contact us at BridgeInternationalFestival@gmail.com
The International Festival Volunteers