PCMB Outdoor Craft & Vendor Show
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!
PLYMOUTH-CANTON MUSIC BOOSTERS OUTDOOR CRAFT AND VENDOR SHOW
WHERE: Plymouth High School Parking Lots – 8400 Beck Road, Canton MI
DATE: Saturday May 15, 2021
TIME: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
SET UP: Saturday, 7:00AM – 9:30AM (No early admission)
$50 for 1 parking space
$25 for each additional parking space
A parking space is approximately 9’ x 18’.
To maintain Social Distancing, an empty parking space will be placed between and behind each vendor. Most canopies are 10' x 10'. You will align your canopy on the parking line that is closest to the school so that everyone hangs over 1 foot into the adjacent, open parking space and will be overlapping in the same direction. This event will take place rain or shine! Send out good vibes for great weather!
1. Only complete and paid applications will be accepted.
2. Masks will be required at all times while on school property.
3. Social Distancing needs to be a top priority when on school property.
4. If you are sampling any food items/mixes/salsas, etc, STRICT adherence to current State of Michigan mandates MUST be followed!
5. Canopies/tents are allowed. You MUST use weights to secure them. You may NOT use stakes of any kind
to secure your canopy/tent.
6. Your canopy/tent, display racks, tables, framing, shelves, etc MUST fit in and remain in your allotted parking space. As the parking spaces are approximately 9’ wide and there will be an empty space on each side of you, you will set up your display starting on the line of your space that is closest to the school so you will all overlap on the same side of the empty space.
7. Vendor cars must be moved out of the sales area by 9:30am and may not move in for loading up until 4:15pm.
8. To keep everyone as safe as possible, the following will NOT be available for the Outdoor Craft and Vendor Show:
a. Electricity will NOT be available as we will not have access to the building at all.
b. Tables and chairs will NOT be available. You must provide all of your own tables, chairs, canopies/tents, etc
c. Student and parent volunteers will NOT be available to assist. Unloading, loading and set up must be done by each vendor/crafter/artisan.
9. Volunteers will be available throughout the day should you need a break.
10. Outdoor restrooms will be available at the JV stadium. It is a bit of a walk but infinitely better than having to use porta-potties!
11. We will not have concessions for sale but are working to line up food trucks for the day!
12. By completing and submitting this application, I agree to the following:
a. I accept responsibility of my display and materials. My display will be put together to ensure the safety of the patrons and other vendors.
b. I agree to display my items within my designated space and understand that my booth number must be in plain view at all times.
c. I understand that teardown/clean-up may not begin before 4:00pm. Early teardown/clean-up may impact acceptance into future shows.
d. I agree to leave the rented space as it was when I arrived, free from trash, zip-ties, boxes, etc. Failure to clean up may impact acceptance into future shows.
e. I understand that smoking and using e-cigarettes is prohibited on school property.
f. I understand that PCMB/PCCS are not responsible for lost, broken or stolen items or for injury that may occur while on school property.
g. I will park my vehicle in the designated parking lot and will not park on the grass.
13. Submitting an application to the show:
a. Complete the online application below
b. Agree to the terms listed above by clicking the I Agree check box
c. Click on the PayPal link shown after submitting your application. Note we will not be accepting checks for this event.
d. There is no need to sign and submit the application in the mail. The form submission is all we need.
Requests will be honored on a first come, first served basis, in the order in which the completed and paid-in-full application was received. Only 1 of each direct sales vendor type (Ex: Thirty One bags, Color Street, Avon, Tupperware, etc will be accepted.
If the show or your category is full, an email will be sent stating that information and a full refund will be sent out as soon as possible.
Questions may be referred to Teresa Eby -
Company or Vendor name, if applicable
Phone Number ( (###-###-####))
I agree to the terms & conditions as listed above.
Description of Craft/Direct sales items
New to Show
Number of parking spaces. When purchasing your spaces please be sure to include the PayPal fee with your payment! PCMB cannot cover these fees. Your registration will not be considered "Paid in full" if these fees are not covered. Thank you!
1 parking space - $50
2 parking spaces - $75
3 parking spaces - $100
4 parking spaces - $125
5 parking spaces - $150
6 parking spaces - $175
How did you hear about the show?
Notes to share with the PCMB Craft Show Committee (Optional)
Please click submit to complete your registration. A confirmation window will appear upon submission. The link to the PCMB PayPal account will be there. Your registration is not considered complete until total payment, including fees has been remitted. Thank you so much and we look for to a wonderful event!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service