ACCESS ONLINE 2021
Dear parents or guardians, our Youth Group ministry 'ACCESS' will be meeting online due to our current COVID situation. We want to keep seeing the lives of our youth transformed through Jesus for God's glory. Yet at the same time, we want to keep our youth safe.
Our current roadmap forwards involves meeting online MOST LIKELY until November at the earliest:
1. At present (5/10/21), we're under stay-at-home orders.
2. At the 70% vaccination mark (likely 11th Oct), only the vaccinated youth will be able to attend
3. At the 80% vaccination mark (likely 25th Oct), it's possible the unvaccinated youth can attend, but further clarity is needed.
4. On 1st December, youth ministry will be able to operate. All vaccinated and unvaccinated people can attend church under the 2m2 rule.
If you'd like more details, see
Our online meetings will take place every Friday at 7-8:30pm, starting from 16th July 2021. At least two safe ministry qualified adult leaders will be present at all times in each meeting room. The platform we'll be using is Zoom. We'll have one all-together meeting from 7-7:35pm, before breaking out into 3 smaller groups for bible study (Guys, Girls, Year 12 mixed group) from 7:40-8:30pm.
Our activities in each online meeting involves:
7:00 Icebreaker activity
7:15 Bible reading & Sermon
7:30 Question & Answer (youth send in Q's to our church phone 0492900957 and have them answered here)
7:40 Bible study & pray
8:30 Wrap up and end.
- Some online meetings may be recorded (for example, an unavoidable one-on-one conversation between a youth and a leader).
- Larger online meetings may divide into smaller breakout groups within the main meeting. Each breakout group will have 2 adult leaders. If there is 1 adult leader present only, the meeting will be recorded for transparency & accountability purposes.
If you'd like your youth to participate, we require your consent. Furthermore, there are some safe ministry guidelines we'd like you to enact so that our online meetings will be appropriate. A summarised checklist is below:
1. Any participant under 18 years old can only join if parental permission is provided
2. Youths must wear appropriate clothing
3. Youths must not share any inappropriate texts, images, videos, backgrounds.
4. We recommend that youth situate themselves in a shared location such as a living room or kitchen. Private places such as bedrooms ought to be avoided if possible.
For a more detailed version of the safe ministry principles we will be following, please go to:
If you are made aware of any inappropriate behaviour, please contact Pastor Will or Pastor Rob on the church phone 0492900957.
Grace and peace,
Pastor Robert Young
ACCESS Youth Group Leader
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Name of child(ren)
Name of parent/carer:
I give permission for my child(ren) to participate in the online meeting run by Cabramatta Anglican Church during the COVID period where normal physical meetings cannot be held.
How would you like to receive the weekly online meeting link?
Parent's or Youth's contact details (email and/or SMS) for receiving the weekly online meeting link:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service