Normally, the program cost is $3,000 if you need on-site childcare, $2,500 if you don't, and includes lunch. Recipients of this scholarship will have this program cost waived.
In order to qualify for the Solidarity Scholarship, you must meet the following qualifications:
- You are queer and identify as woman in a way that's significant to you.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- You are currently caring for at least 1 child 17 years old or younger in your household.
- You reside in the San Francisco Bay Area and can attend all the classes in the summer session in San Francisco.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions, concerns, or need additional info.