Biomedical Zone Startup Application
Please direct questions to
Section 1: Overview
1. Company's name and address as per articles of incorporation and business registration number.
2. Full names and titles of core team members who will reside in the Biomedical Zone. Please note how many hours per week each person will spend in the Biomedical Zone.
3a. Is you company insured, including liability of $2 million or above? (Insurance coverage information is required)
3b. *If not, do you understand that you will need to secure $2M in liability insurance with St.Michael's Hospital and Ryerson University, if accepted as a Biomedical Zone resident?
4a. What is the problem you are solving?
4b. What is your solution and competitive advantage? (Please describe how your solution is unique)
4c. Does your company require validation or a pilot study in a clinical setting?
5. How do you see yourself and your company engaging with the Biomedical Zone community? (eg. what are your areas of expertise, domain expertise, training sessions you could lead, referring mentors/advisors/investors/resources, to other founders etc.)
6. Have you been a part of any other innovation centers (incubator or accelerator programs):
Please note any milestones achieved during your time with the incubator (if applicable).
Section 2: Technology
7. What sector is your technology?
8. At what stage is your technology? (Select one)
9. At what stage is your solution on the Technology Readiness Level (TRL) scale?
Reference for the TRL scale :
Section 3: Financials
10. How much funding have you raised in the last two years? Please list the amount for dilutive, and amount for non-dilutive, and your current and expected burn rate for the year ahead.
11. Business model: What is your revenue model? Who is your payer? Who is your target user? In what setting (eg. acute care, community, home, etc.)?
Section 4: Why the Biomedical Zone?
12. Why do you want to be at the Biomedical Zone? What are your company's goals/expectations one year from now?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ryerson University. -
Terms of Service