2020 St. Patrick's Vendor Application
Event Dates & Times: Saturday, March 14 (11 am - 7 pm)
Location: Downtown Lexington, 5/3 Pavilion at Cheapside
Application Deadline: February 7
Notification of Acceptance: February 21
Website (if applicable)
Social media handles (if applicable)
Marketplace/Cultural: $150 (limited to 20 vendors)
Information Booth: Free (non-profit)
Information Booth: $200 (Commercial Business)
Please describe the merchandise/information that will be sold/displayed in your booth.
The Division of Parks & Recreation will provide a 10‘x10’ foot space, located at the discretion of the festival staff on the grounds St. Patrick’s Festival event. Non-profits and institutional organizations will also receive 1 table and 2 chairs.
The applicant will comply with the following regulations:
1. The applicant will provide their own equipment and set-up to the approval of the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government’s Division of Parks and Recreation and the St. Patrick’s Festival.
2. Applicant employees must be neat, clean and maintain a good attitude with the public.
3. Applicant space must be left in a condition equal to or better than the condition it was found in prior to the set-up.
4. Applicant may only place signage on their booth and no other location. Signage must be provided by the vendor.
5. The Division of Parks and Recreation and the St. Patrick’s Festival reserves the right to refuse participation to any applicant that does not comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
6. Information Booths: applicants will not vend any materials or merchandise during the event. Only informational materials may be dispensed, at no charge, to the public or any consumer during the event.
7. Arts & Crafts Vendors: All products, merchandise or information offered should be relevant to the Irish/Celtic culture.
Applicant must submit a description of items to be offered (pictures are acceptable) with the registration application.
The St. Patrick’s Festival reserves the right to prohibit vendors from selling items that do not meet these requirements.
8. Artists and crafts people selling their own products must be displayed in an Irish/Celtic manner.
The Applicant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government, employees and agents, from all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, expenses, accidents and occurrences (including attorney fees) arising out of, or in connection with, the performance of this agreement, activities associated with the event or arising out of Applicant’s use of the facility, excepting however, all such claims, liabilities, losses, damages, expenses, accidents and occurrences caused by LFUCG’s sole negligence or willful misconduct.
I have read and agree to the idemnification statement provided.
Please mail booth fee to:
Lexington Parks and Recreation
c/o St. Patrick's Festival
545 North Upper Street
Lexington, KY 40508
Checks payable to Lexington Parks and Recreation
Applications and booth fees must be received by February 7th for consideration.
WE WILL SEND OUT NOTIFICATIONS BY FEBRUARY 21.
For additional information please call Liza Hendley-Betz at 859-351-1608 or
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service