Communications Manager Application
Restore Georgia is seeking a Communications Manager. This is a great opportunity for a college student looking for an internship.
Responsibilities of this position include:
· Develop impactful social media strategies, including the design of needed assets;
· Design advocacy and overall promotional materials;
· Manage our social media platforms, including writing and editing posts, creating graphics, maintaining the social media calendar, engaging social media followers and influencers, and developing reports on social media metrics and analytics;
· Optimize video, audio, and photo content for social platforms including website, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram;
· Research online communications tools, social media trends, and implement best practices;
· Ensure frequent and timely newsletters and emails are sent out to constituents.
· Edit and proofread Restore Georgia's written materials, press releases and other media materials;
· Other duties as assigned.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
County you live in
List any social media accounts that you currently post to
Which of these tools have you used? (select all that apply)
Google Workspace (Formerly gSuite)
Briefly talk about your experience with writing or creating newsletters, blogs, social media posts, etc.
Why do you want to be the next Communications Manager for Restore Georgia?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Restore Georgia Coalition Inc.