2019 Outstanding Future Professional Nomination Form
This is an exciting opportunity for undergraduates to become involved with MAHPERD and to be recognized for their accomplishments. All Maine nominees will be honored at the Maine AHPERD conference at the Samoset Resort on Monday, November 4, 2019. The following minimum criteria must be met in order to qualify:
• Students must attend a college or university within the Eastern District
• Students must be an undergraduate majoring in an HPERD discipline
• Students must be a current member of Maine AHPERD.
• Documentation of SHAPE America membership will be required to attend the SHAPE America Eastern District Conference
• A two-year active membership in the state affiliate is suggested, but not required
• Minimum grade point average of 3.00 (4.00 = A)
• Academic achievement other than grade point average
• Participation in HPERD organizations
• Involvement in university organizations
• Contributions to their major department
• Contributions to the community
• Professional potential/leadership qualities
• Individual accomplishments/honors/awards
Please complete this nomination form no later than May 30, 2019. Thank you for taking the time to provide this opportunity to your students.
College or University you are affiliated with
Your e-mail address (this will only be used if we need additional information about this nominee.
Student (1) who you would like to nominate for a MAHPERD Outstanding Future Professional
Student (1)'s e-mail address
Please share with us why you think Student (1) would be a good Outstanding Future Professional
Student (2) who you would like to nominate for a MAHPERD Outstanding Future Professional
Student (2)'s email address
Please share with us why you think student (2) would be a good Outstanding Future Professional
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service