Iron Trial by Holly Black & Cassandra Clare
Your Team Name
1. What did Call do during the test to climb a rope ladder to get a ball?
He made the ladder break while Aaron was on it, causing him to fall hard.
He levitated and flew up to the ball without ever touching the ladder.
He summoned a strong wind that ripped off a big section of the hangar roof.
He tried unsuccessfully to do it and then made the ball burst into flames.
2. What did Call's father do before the mages pulled him out of the hangar?
He tried but failed to bind Call's magic.
He threw Sarah's silver dagger to Call.
He warned Call to stay away from Aaron.
He launched a fireball at Master Rufus.
3. For their first lesson, Master Rufus told Call, Aaron and Tamara to--.
use their minds to sort sand into two piles: one light and one dark
arrange water droplets into increasingly complex patterns in the air
project their thoughts and read each other's minds
create fireballs of various sizes, colors and temperatures
4. The first time Call went to the Gallery, he witnessed--.
dozens of Chaos-ridden rats attacking one of the Iron Year students
some older kids with burns and injuries coming in through the Mission Gate
a shadowy figure slipping a potion into the fizzy drink dispenser
two of the Masters fighting a huge elemental creature that suddenly appeared
5. What did Call do after using Rufus's tornado in a jar to call his dad?
He accidentally flooded the office, destroying some important papers.
He placed a listening device inside a glowing plant on Rufus's desk.
He stole a talking lizard elemental that was locked in a cage.
He looked in Rufus's lesson planner for details on an upcoming test.
6. When Call and his friends encountered a Devoured, what did it tell them?
One of them would fail, one would die, and one was already dead.
If they freed it, it would help them find the Makar and defeat the Enemy.
They would make a new friend, go on a journey and uncover a secret.
A Master would betray them, and one of them would be sent home.
7. Aaron revealed himself as the Makar when he used chaos magic to--.
destroy the Chaos-ridden wolves that were threatening his friends.
heal Call's bad leg that had been injured again by falling rocks.
pull Tamara out of a deep pool and save her from drowning
summon a chaos elemental to guide him in the tunnels
8. What did Call conclude about the wristband Alastair had sent to Rufus?
It had been made for Call by his mother.
It could be used to open any door in the Magisterium.
It had been cursed by an evil mage.
It had belonged to Constantine Madden.
9. When Havoc led Call and Tamara to Aaron, they discovered that--.
her sister, Raven, had attacked Aaron and left him to die
Aaron had tracked down Havoc's pack and they had trapped him in a tree
Master Lemuel was attempting to bind Aaron's magic forever
Aaron had been captured by Drew, who was a spy for the Enemy
10. What happened after Master Joseph revealed that Call was really the Enemy?
Miri, the dagger, spoke to him and told him to throw her at Master Joseph.
Alastair pulled Call up into a whirlwind and carried him to safety.
Warren sneaked up behind Master Joseph and set his robes on fire.
Aaron and Tamara caused the huge bowling sign to plunge through the roof.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of OSD Staff. -
Terms of Service