Roundtrip airfare, hotel, and per diem meal expenses will be covered
1. Applicant must currently be living in Oregon and be a graduate of an Oregon TRIO program. Preference given to candidates who DO NOT currently work for a TRIO program.
2. Be available to travel via air to Washington, DC the dates of March 17th-22nd, 2017.
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS:1. OTA nomination form submitted by the TRIO project director through Google Forms.
2. A personal statement (no longer than 1 page) from the candidate outlining personal/professional accomplishments and how TRIO supported the candidate in achieving those goals.
3. Candidate's resume
4. Brief endorsement from a professional TRIO staff (no longer than 200 words).
1. Only two nominations from each TRIO program will be accepted.
2. . All application materials must be received electronically by Thursday, December 1, 2016. Please send application materials to Nicci Harwood at email@example.com
3. Please combine all required items (resume, personal essay, and TRIO staff endorsement) for the nomination into one electronic document and titled with the nominee’s name. (PDF format is highly recommended.)
4. THE DEADLINE CANNOT BE EXTENDED AND ONLY COMPLETED NOMINATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
5. You will receive a confirmation email when your nomination is received. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
6. Candidates may only be nominated by staff and directors of current OTA programs with paid Oregon TRIO memberships.
QUESTIONS?If you have any questions please contact Nicci Harwood at 503-491-7270 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org