Dainfern College Application Form
Thank you for your interest in our school Dainfern College.
To find out more about applying for a place at Dainfern College for your child, please make an appointment with our Enrolments Manager, Mrs Fiona Siebert on
The application process is as follows:
1. Completion of this Application form. (Proof of payment of the application fee would be required before you press submit).
2. Payment of a non-refundable application fee of R500 per child. Save the proof of payment as a PDF or jpeg.
3. Submission of the Application Form, with uploaded proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee/s.
4. Submission of a Final Clearance Certificate from your child’s current / previous school, confirming that all fees are fully paid and up to date (this form can be downloaded from our website.)
5. A Credit Check, so that Dainfern College may ascertain your propensity to pay for school fees and other goods and services (your written consent is required for this and is included in the application form).
It is important that you understand the following:
1. The admission and enrolment of children to Dainfern College is at the discretion of the Principal of the College, who may refuse a child's admission to Dainfern College without giving reasons therefor and may grant temporary or provisional enrolment to the College subject to such further terms and conditions that the Principal may impose. The Principal may, at his/her sole discretion, cancel enrolment in accordance with the Enrolment Contract, which Contract is signed by both parties on acceptance of a place at the College.
2. Dainfern College will not automatically offer a place to a sibling, should the family’s payment history with the College not have complied with the payment terms in the contracts signed for the other child/ren.
3. The College’s physical environment, facilities and resources limit its ability to provide high quality education to children with special educational needs. If, in the reasonable opinion of the Principal, Dainfern College is not able to provide adequately for your child’s special educational needs, enrolment may not be offered with the College. You must therefore inform Dainfern College, in writing prior to admission and enrolment, of any special educational needs of your child known to you, whether due to neurological barriers, hearing impairments, visual barriers, physical barriers, behavioural or emotional barriers or any other medically assessed need, as non-disclosure of such information may result in withdrawal of admission. Dainfern College may also contact the child’s previous school for further information.
4. It is clear that the school and not the parent has the discretion as to admission to a grade different from the legislated age. Provided the criteria used relating to admissions are uniformly applied, no parent is in a position to compel the school to start a child in a particular class.
For office use only
Admission No: __________________ Pd R500 ____ CC Done _____ CC Signed off ____ FCC ____ Report _____
By clicking next to continue with this application, you confirm that you have read and understood the points outlined above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Dainfern College.