Motley Sponsorship Proposal - Community and Group - Fall 2019
The deadline for sponsorship proposals this semester is Wednesday, November 27th at 9 AM.
All receipts must be turned in by Wednesday, December 11th at 5 PM. Failure to submit receipts will result in loss of sponsorship.
1. Sponsorships are granted as the Motley sees fit. A proposal is considered on its positive impact to the 5C community and its alignment with the Motley mission statement.
2. The Motley will not sponsor political parties, religious organizations, or not-for-profit organizations.
3. There are 3 categories of sponsorship requests: Individual, Thesis, and Community. This is the form for the Community sponsorship.
4. Funding is allocated on a rolling basis. Proposals are considered in the order they are received. Therefore, it is to the benefit of the proposer to submit early in the semester.
5. Funding will be given as a reimbursement. All receipts should be submitted after approval, sent to the Motley Coffeehouse, Scripps College Mailbox #1180 or
. The check will only be written for the sum of the receipts (up to the approved funding amount), regardless if this is less than the amount approved for your proposal.
6. We will not accept any proposals after Wednesday, November 27th, 2019 at 9 AM. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this deadline.
7. All necessary receipts must be submitted by Wednesday, December 11th, 2019 at 5 PM.
8. Funding received from the Motley can never be spent on alcohol.
9. Payee must allow two to three weeks for processing of proposal and reimbursement.
PLEASE NOTE - the Motley Coffeehouse sponsorship program is intended for students with the most financial need. If you think it is viable to plan your event or complete your project without financial assistance, please seek funding elsewhere. Such resource suggestions may be provided upon request.
Agreement to Sponsorship Regulations
I have read carefully and understand all Sponsorship Regulations.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service