1) Professional development workshop series at cultural institutions around New York City, designed for your school’s designated Cultural Liaison, a staff member from your school who coordinates the Cool Culture program for your families.
2) A cultural access program for families with children in Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten. Each family receives a personalized Cool Culture Family Pass that provides free, unlimited general admission for up to five people at 90 partner museums, gardens and zoos throughout the five boroughs.
2) Carefully review the Enrollment Contract found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nx4ieuzm0kb2i2q/DOE%20Enrollment%20Packet%20FY18.pdf?dl=0
3) Have your school principal sign the Enrollment Contract
4) Return completed contract via email (email@example.com) or fax (718.230.4556)
Preference will be given to schools serving a high percentage of students eligible for free/reduce lunch.