Eleventh Hour Rescue’s Winter Wonderland 2020
ELEVENTH HOUR RESCUE HAS A NEW LOCATION FOR WINTER WONDERLAND 2020.
Winter Wonderland will be held indoors at the Rockaway Townsquare Mall, Rockaway, NJ on December 12th from 10:00am-4:00pm. One of our Eleventh Hour Rescue stores/adoption centers is located in this mall. This venue allows us to provide safe social distancing for our vendors and shoppers.
Eleventh Hour Rescue relies on the generosity of our volunteers, friends and family, and the community to continue our efforts on behalf of helpless dogs and cats. Over the past 16 years we have saved the lives of over 40,000 dogs and cats. We are a 100% no-kill rescue and a 501(C)3 non-profit organization. Our dogs and cats are cared for by our dedicated team of volunteers and staff. Whether in foster homes, our kennel, or adoption centers, each dog or cat receives a clean and safe living environment, fresh food and water, medical attention, and an abundance of love until they find their forever homes.
We recently kicked off the BUILDING HOPE fundraising campaign. This campaign will help us fund the purchase of the land and kennel located at Waggin Tail Kennel in Flanders, NJ. This kennel will replace the one we have been leasing for the past 10 years since it has been sold and we need to move out during the first half of 2021. We look forward, with your continued support, to saving even more lives in the future.
Please support EHR and participate as a vendor at this year’s event!
The digital agreement provides all of the guidelines for participation in our Winter Wonderland event. Please complete the online form, which will act as a legal agreement with Eleventh Hour Rescue for participation in the event. Your vendor space will not be saved until we receive your payment. Otherwise, payment can be made in one of the two methods listed below. In the memo/comment field for both options, please state "Winter Wonderland" and the person named in the Agreement:
- ZELLE : payment should go to billing@EHRdogs.org
- Credit card/PayPal : payment should be done via EHR’s PayPal account at fundraising@EHRdogs.org
Since some businesses only allow one representative at an event, we will accept them on a first come first serve basis.
Registration must be completed by December 1, 2020. Space is limited so please register as soon as possible.
I agree, as evidenced by my digital signature below, to follow all of the rules and guidelines prescribed by Eleventh Hour Rescue (“EHR”) including, but not limited to, the following:
- Vendor/Exhibitor understands that Winter Wonderland 2020 will take place at Rockaway Townsquare Mall on December 12, 2020 from 10:00am-4:00pm.
- Vendor/Exhibitor understands that check in begins at 8:00am and that they must be completely set up when the mall opens at 10:00am. Vendors will not be allowed to enter with merchandise after 9:30am. Vendors must stay until 4:00pm.
- Vendor/Exhibitor must supply their own table(s) and all displays.
- Vendor/Exhibitor space is 6 feet by 8 feet. The cost of each space is $125. Vendors/Exhibitors may purchase 2 spaces at a cost of $250. Spaces will be marked out on the floor. Vendors/Exhibitors cannot use the space between tables because it allows for safe social distancing according to COVID regulations.
- This event will take place as long as the Rockaway Mall is open. Registration fees will not be refunded.
- Vendor/Exhibitor understands that participation is not guaranteed until they return this completed form and it is received and accepted by EHR; EHR reserves the right to deny participation to any Vendor/Exhibitor for any reason.
- Vendor/Exhibitor is responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations, including collecting appropriate sales taxes.
- Vendor/Exhibitor will obtain their own insurance for loss or damage to their property and goods at their own expense.
- Vendor/Exhibitor must offer for sale only items appropriate for a family event and agrees not to offer for sale any items detrimental to the public including, but not limited to, items such as: fireworks, sparklers, drugs, drug paraphernalia, weapons, items that promote or support hatred.
- EHR reserves the right to ask a Vendor/Exhibitor to stop advertising or selling items that are found to be unsuitable, and any fees paid to EHR will be forfeited.
- Vendor/Exhibitor shall indemnify and hold harmless EHR, its officers, employees and volunteers from any and all liabilities, obligations, losses, penalties, actions, suits, claims, damages, expenses, or costs of any kind and nature whatsoever in any way relating to Vendors/Exhibitors participation in the event.
- Vendor/Exhibitor shall indemnify and hold harmless Rockaway Center Associates, Rockaway Center Associates Property Manager, Simon Property Group Inc. (and all their respective shareholders, members, partners, directors, officers, related and affiliated entities, ground lessors, managers, employees, and agents) from any and all liabilities, obligations, losses, penalties, actions, suits, claims, damages, expenses, or costs of any kind and nature whatsoever in any way relating to Vendors/Exhibitors participation in the event.
Digital Signature of Vendor/Exhibitor
Must be the FULL legal name of the individual accepting responsibility & liability while participating in this event. This is required for participation.
Today's Date (m/d/yy)
Name of Vendor Company or Organization
Under what name or company are you operating? Since some businesses only allow one representative at an event, we will accept them on a first come first serve basis.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service