Digifuse Marketing & Business Development Internship
WorkPlace Type: Work-from-home (Virtual)
Duration: 2 Months
Time Commitment: Flexible
Work Type/Function Areas: User Acquisition, Brand Engagement, Network/Referral Marketing, Brand Promotion (No Sales Work or Cold Calling)
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Generating valuable leads for the company
2. Working on promotional activities for our partner clients
3. Performing marketing related campaigns for various brands
4. Identifying business opportunity prospects & evaluating their position in the industry and analyzing available marketing areas
- Performance Based Stipend
- Certificate of Internship Completion/Appreciation
- Learn Marketing Skills
- Enhance your convincing power
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR) (for Top Performers) Opportunity to be permanently associated with the organization Work from Home with Flexible Timings
- Chance to work further as Digifuse Cluster Manager
- Promotion to core team
- Enhance your communication and vending skills
- Build networking skills
We'll use this to add you to the whatsapp group if you get selected!
Name of your College/School/Company/Institution
If you are not referred by anyone, write NO. If you are referred by someone, write his/her name
If you are asked to promote an application, what marketing strategies will you use to bring max. registrations on that? Do you feel that you have a convincing power to get it done from your connections?
This will be the major part of your internship, so we need to know your opinion in order to select you further. You may end the application form here only if you don't feel you can work on this.
Just sit back and relax now!
We will get back to you via mail if you are shortlisted.All the best!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service