MedTech Innovator 2019 Nomination Form
Seeking nominees for the 2019 MedTech Innovator Competition, which features the top early and emerging growth stage medical device, diagnostic, or digital health startups in the world. MedTech Innovator is a nonprofit and does not require equity or relocation for participation.
Please use this form to nominate high performing companies that you know well and believe would benefit from the significant exposure and unique access to industry leadership and investors provided by our program. MedTech Innovator's corporate partners include Johnson & Johnson, Baxter, W. L. Gore, Olympus, BTG, NIPRO, Fujikura, Maxim Integrated Products, and HOYA, among others.
Nominees should meet the following minimum criteria:
-- Early to mid-stage medical device, diagnostic, or digital health company (still privately-held)
- Accelerator criteria: have raised grant funding or pre-seed to Series A
- Showcase criteria: have raised (or are close to closing) Series B or later
-- Prototype with ideally some proof of concept evidence
-- Funds available / runway remaining to execute on current milestones
-- If selected to advance to a regional competition, startups will pitch to targeted investors, customers, and corporate partners
-- Showcase and Accelerator companies receive high visibility and access to senior leadership throughout 2019 at large cap medtech companies, investors, providers, payers, FDA, NIH, DoD, and other stakeholders
- Have access to strategic and technical resources from hundreds of companies in the MedTech Innovator ecosystem
- Join a growing peer / alumni network of 185 of the most promising medtech startups around the world
- Exclusively present and participate in partnering and CEO networking at the two largest gatherings of medtech industry leaders on the West and East coasts of North America
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati Medical Device Conference in San Francisco (
- The MedTech Conference in Boston (
- One complimentary registration and presentation slot will be provided for each conference
-- Accelerator participants will additionally
- Be assigned mentors from one or more of MedTech Innovator's corporate partners
- Compete for up to $500,000 in non-dilutive cash prizes
- Receive complimentary AdvaMed Accel membership for the 2nd half of 2019
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of MedTech Innovator.