PRSA Campaign of Excellence
Public Relations Society of America Mid-Missouri Chapter Award Nomination 2016
Provide an explanation of the campaign nomination following the tenets of every quality public relations plan -- Research, Plan, Implement, Evaluate. Nominator must be a member of the PRSA Mid-Missouri chapter by August 31, 2017.
By filling out the information below, the evaluation team will look for the following information:
• Purpose and objectives clearly stated.
• Target audience(s) clearly identified
• Summarize the research used to identify the problem or opportunity
• Evidence of project/program rationale
• Primary or Secondary research conducted
• Complete and comprehensive planning, sound strategy.
• Excellence in practice and tactics, quality of work
• Quantifiable success
• Measurement or evaluation methods used
• Did the project meet or exceed goals?
• Creative approach/appropriateness of the methods and/or medium
• Breakdown of budget
• Best use of available budget
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service