Олимпиада "Английский язык"
Введите свой текст здесь.
Фамилия, Имя, Отчество
Адрес электронной почты
1. Выберите правильное слово Where is … cat?
2. Прочтите текст и ответьте на вопрос после текста: The famous composer Rakhmaninov was also a very good pianist. When he was a small boy he was asked to play at a home party at their friends’ place. Though he was only eight he was quite experienced in playing the piano and did it well. At that concert he was to play one of Beethoven’s sonatas. It must be mentioned that there are several very long intervals in that sonata. In each of these intervals the boy took his hands off the keyboard and waited. During one of these intervals the old mother of the hostess came up to him and said, «My boy, why don’t you play anything that you know very well?» Why did the boy stop playing several times?
because he was tired
because he didn’t remember the sonata
because the sonata had some long intervals
because the sonata had some short intervals
because he was mistaken
3. Выберите верное окончание для словосочетания: A bottle of...
4. The correct forms of the verbs for the following sentence are ____ Sam (go) to Spain as soon as he (pass) his exam.
went / had passed
will go / passes
went / passed
will go / passed
had gone / passed
5. Выберите правильный вариант артиклей. They placed … box on … table.
6. Выберите правильный вариант перевода, обращая внимание на суффикс: “Плата”
7. Выберите правильный вариант глагола: Mary … just …fresh newspaper to her father.
have … brings
has … bring
have … bring
has … brought
8. Выберите словосочетание с существительным множественного числа в притяжательном падеже:
The dog’s legs.
The doctor’s sons.
My sons’ cars.
My daughter’s toys.
9. Вставьте модальный глагол: …I speak to Sam, please? – Just a minute.
10. The word with the first type of the syllable is ______
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service