CFA Society Ukraine Volunteer Application
CFA Society Ukraine is part of the worldwide network of Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA) societies that are member societies of CFA Institute and function as non-governmental, non-for-profit organization run by volunteers.
CFA Society Ukraine volunteers play the main role in advancing the society's goals and providing support in up-to-date projects.
Becoming a CFA Society Ukraine volunteer, you receive the following benefits:
- participate in up-to-date Society projects;
- possibility to become a committee member or get involved with one of our special interest groups;
- interact with peers from CFA Ukraine Society network;
- receive special discounts for all CFA Ukraine Society events;
- contribute to the profession in a positive way in Ukraine;
- be in touch with the latest news of the World and Ukrainian investment industry.
For more details on CFA Institute, please, visit:
For more details on CFA Society Ukraine, please, visit:
CFA Candidate Status
CFA Institute Member (not a Charterholder)
Passed Level 3 but not a Charterholder
Level 3 Candidate
Level 2 Candidate
Level 1 Candidate
Just considering CFA Designation
Not interested in CFA Designation
City and Country of residence
Date of Birth
Statement of intent. Please share with us the areas of potential involvement or your motivation to become a volunteer.
THANK YOU FOR COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service