The Mind Room: Waitlist
We have been doing our utmost to keep up with demand for our services but this month it has got the better of us. We have made the difficult decision to pause bookings for NEW CLIENT appointments (unless your workplace or organisation has an Employee Assistance Program already in place with us e.g., AIS, PFA, AFL Players Association).
This pause on new client bookings is in place until at least the END of OCTOBER, 2020.
If you would like to be notified when we are accepting new client bookings, please leave us your details below and we will be in touch. Please note it is highly unlikely that this will be any sooner than the end of October 2020.
What are your alternative options?
1. If your GP referred you, please go back to them and ask for an alternate recommendation.
2. The Australian Psychological Society (APS) has a Find a Psychologist database that allows you to search for a psychologist in your area, and based on your needs.
3. The Australian Government has compiled information and resources for supporting mental health on the Head to Health website:
4. If you require urgent mental health assistance please call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or use their Online Chat service
or you can also access the Suicide Call Back Service at
5. If this is an emergency (you believe your life or the life of another person is at risk) please call emergency on 000 or go to your nearest hospital emergency department.
Contact Phone Number
Your residential postcode (Australia) or Country (international)
What is the reason for your booking? Select at least one option:
Clinical - Mental illness concerns eg. anxiety, depression, PTSD, disordered eating
Clinical - Life stress, change or transition
Clinical - GP Referral
Coaching - Wellbeing or performance - Sport
Coaching - Wellbeing or performance - Personal
Coaching - Wellbeing or performance - Work
How did you hear about The Mind Room?
Medical Professional ie. General Practitioner (GP), Psychiatrist
Workplace EAP (note, we are accepting NEW bookings for EAP clients)
Friend or Family
Social Media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter...)
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Mind Room.