RULES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION AND GDPR
RULES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
1. The Conference Organising Committee is not able to accept abstracts submitted via email or fax. Thus, all abstracts must be submitted via this webpage.
2. All abstracts must be submitted in English.
3. Abstract content and editing are the responsibility of the submitting author. Abstracts will be published as received. Please review your abstract to ensure accuracy (co-authors, funding recognition, etc.) before submitting.
4. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
5. Submission of the abstract signifies consent to publication thereof in the abstract book, inclusion on the conference website and distribution of the abstract book containing your abstract to conference attendees and other interested persons.
6. Under one conference fee, the conference participant (as a presenting author) may submit maximum 2 abstracts. Two abstracts can be submitted at once via this webpage.
7. Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
8. The Organisers may change your presentation type due to time or space limitations.
Do you agree to the GDPR?
I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at (
) and I hereby give my consent for personal data processing by the organizers of the event for the purpose of registration and performance of all administrative activities connected with my participation. My personal data shall be administered by the the Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences, Lublin 3 Sławinkowska Street, 20-810 Lublin.
Personal data processing for all event participants are entrusted to its organizers. I understand I may choose not to give my personal data, but this is required in order for event participation. I have been also informed about the right to access, correct and change my personal data and that I can object to any future processing of the data at any time.
Abstract submission policy acknowledgement
I acknowledge that I have read, understand, and agree to the 'Rules for Abstract Submission' and GDPR
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service