NYSD Teen CS Leaders "Game Changers"
We invite 4-H CS Pathway teens to register for a free National Youth Science Day (NYSD) kit! We encourage teams of at least two teens and an adult adviser to receive training, plan, and host their own NYSD events in their community in the month October. In exchange for free kits and training, teens will share report a brief report (with photos) of their events.
The group who makes the biggest impact in their community will be awarded a $1000 grant to further their local CS program. Impact can be defined as the largest number of NYSD events implemented, total number of youth reached, or most innovative or creative partnerships. Registration must be complete by August 15st 2019.
Adult Adviser Name
Mailing Address including city, state and zip code * Please note we cannot ship NYSD Kits to PO Boxes
Tell us in a few sentences how you plan to use the NYSD kit in October 2019
I agree to complete report my efforts with NYSD 2019 in exchange for a free kit.
2019 NYSD CS Teen Leader Requirements
• Teens in the 21 grantee states are eligible to participate. Must be 8th-12th grade.
• Teens will register via a Google form on the CS Pathways website.
• Teens are required to attend at least one virtual training session.
• One NYSD kit will be sent to each registered teen, while supplies last. Kits will be sent by the end of August.
• We will require leader verification via email documentation for registration and submitted report.
• Teens must submit registration by August 1 and complete one training prior to Oct 1.
• Activities counted between Oct 1-31. Reporting form completed no later than Friday, Nov 15. Winning team announced during CS Ed Week in December.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Utah State University.