Saturday, August 3rd, 20199am until 5pm
LOCATION:10826 STATE ROUTE 71YORKVILLE, IL 60560
- Booth Fee is $55 for this ONE day event. Payable by check along with signed and completed contract.
- Booth area is approximately 12’ x 12’. You will be required to set up under a tent provided by you. Any color acceptable.
- No Direct Sales Vendors will be approved. This Market is targeted for Upscale Hand Crafters, Artisans, Specialty Food Sales, Distinct home Décor, Greenhouse and Garden Faire.
- This is a Rain or Shine Event. Again, no application refunds will be given after application is processed.
- Vendor Set-Up Begins at 6am the day of the event. Vendors MUST arrive prior to 7am to set-up.
- There will be outdoor porta-potties and restrooms on the grounds.
- Early Take Down is absolutely not allowed.
- Advertising will include Flyers, Posters, Banners, In Ground Signs (all created by professional graphic artist) and Social Networking – including Facebook Invite. If you can, once flyers and posters are available, we would like you to stop by the Fairgrounds and pick some up to hand out at your other events, pass out in your town or even at local sporting events that you attend (Please contact Amy at 630-277-9015 prior to making a trip out to the fairgrounds to ensure someone will be available to assist you).
- Social Media Advertising (Facebook, Instagram) will be created prior to the Fair & must be shared individually with all of your connections, shared on your newsfeed at least every week or two and then more frequently as we approach t the date of our event.
- We also very much encourage you to post your business & excellent product photos on the Facebook invite! Anyone who views the Invite, whether or not they RSVP as “Going” or “Interested”, will see your business each time you post on the Facebook invite!! *Please limit to TWO posts on the invite, as we don’t want to spam our prospective customers.
- If you require the assistance of family members or friends to help run your booth, they must also adhere to Basic Rules of Courtesy with shoppers and fellow vendors. Also, please understand that children must be controlled and monitored at all times. Absolutely no swearing or disruptive behavior allowed. We realize that set up is sometimes s stressful, but loud bickering and bad behavior will result in not being invited back or being asked to leave.
- You must leave your vendor area completely cleaned up – that means everything!! Please bring a garbage bag with you.
- No ground carpets allowed – unfortunately this kills the grass.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Amy McNamara by phone at 630-277-9015 or by email at savvyafair.KCF@gmail.com
* IF YOU HAVE TO CANCEL PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT, YOU MAY NOT CHOOSE A REPLACEMENT VENDOR IN ORDER TO RECEIVE AN APPLICATION REFUND. NO APPLICATION REFUNDS ARE GIVEN ONCE THEY ARE PROCESSED.