2020/2021 Hood River Farmers Market Winter Season Vendor Application - New Vendors
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in Hood River Farmers Market's winter season
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
ABOUT THE MARKET
Gorge Grown Food Network manages the Hood River Farmers Market. Our mission: to build a resilient and inclusive food system that improves the health and well-being of our community. Farmers markets are one of several tools we use to increase access to fresh, healthy, and local food for Gorge residents, and to increase local outlets for small farmers and producers. For more information on our programs visit
Hood River Farmers Market's winter season will be open the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month, 10am - Noon under the Ferment Brewing Company tasting room (403 Portway Ave. on the waterfront) December through April. See below for exact dates. This space will provide us an outdoor covered space during the winter month. Customer polling indicated 90% of customers wanted to continue to shop in an outdoor space during the winter this year.
Hood River Farmers Market will be open 10am - Noon:
December 5 & 19
January 2 & 16
February 6 & 20
March 6 & 20
April 3 & 17
NEW: Gorge Grown Food Network will provide a central online marketplace (through Local Food Marketplace) for all vendors to facilitate preorders. Our team will organize curbside pickup. Customers will not be required to place online orders for the market- they can come to shop just like a regular market. Vendors will have TWO options* for participation this winter season:
1) Have a booth at the market. We'll provide you a space at the market to have a physical presence. You'll also have access to our online marketplace for preorders. Cost: $25/ week or 5% of sales (capped at $40).
2) Have an online presence only. You'll have access to our online marketplace to facilitate preorders. Preorders can be dropped off at 8:30am on the day of the market (or arranged before hand if your product is not perishable, details TBD). Cost: 10% of gross sales (capped at $60).
*If you plan to sell online in any capacity with us, you'll be required to attend at least one training.
if you have any questions.
1) Review the information in this Vendor Application and in the Vendor Packet. Please make sure you read this vendor packet completely. Your participation in Hood River Farmers Market is contingent on compliance with market policies. Here is a direct link to the Vendor Packet:
. Please note our COVID operating procedures on page 5.
2) Submit a completed application along with any necessary supporting documentation.
3) Submit an application fee to Gorge Grown Food Network ($25). Application fees are non-refundable. Applications will not be reviewed until an application fee is received. Fees can be paid with:
a. a check made to Gorge Grown; send to GGFN Farmers Markets, PO Box 752 Hood River OR 97031 (or)
b. debit/ credit card; an invoice will be emailed to you with instructions for paying online.
4) On or around the priority deadline, Gorge Grown Food Network will review applications and be in contact with all applicants regarding acceptance to market. If you submit your application after the priority deadline, GGFN will be in contact within two weeks of receiving your application. The selection process for vendors takes into consideration many factors, including product quality, sourcing, presentation, seniority, regulation compliance, customer service and the right product and vendor mix to ensure a successful market.
5) If you are offered a booth space at the Hood River Farmers Market, you a required to attend a training with Local Food Marketplace to learn about the online ordering system.
A PDF of the application is also available. Contact
, 541-490-6420 for more info.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service