Welcome to the HEROES on Bikes Sign-up form
Khaltsha Cycles and Avalanche Bicycles Company are coming together to raise funds to provide up to 50 bikes to support essential workers. Essential workers need safe, reliable and convenient transportation to get to our communities through the COVID-19 crisis and why we're raising funds to ensure each essential worker can attend to those that need help. This offer is only for essential workers in Cape Town. Please if you're not an essential worker don't fill in the form. kindly share this form with an essential worker.
Examples of essential workers include, but are not limited to:
- Nurses and healthcare professionals
- Community volunteers
- Disaster management
- Municipal services - electric, water, gas
- Wildlife management
- Sanitation services
- Police, traffic & military
- Grocery store and food service employees
- Packers, packagers, and delivery personnel of essential goods
- Reporters and photographers
- First responders and emergency personnel
- Mental health and social welfare professionals
How It Works
1. Through April 16, 2020, we’ll be collecting submissions from those in need of essential transportation for essential work.
2. Khaltsha Cycles together with Avalanche Bicycle Company will launch a fundraising campaign for bicycles
3. All requests will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis while supplies last.
4. Selections will be made based on when your request was submitted.
5. If selected, you will receive an email with a link to affirm that you are an eligible essential worker.
6. We’ll ship the bike to the Khaltsha Cycles bike shop and it will be delivered to the postal code that you provided above.
7. Once built and ready, Khaltsha Cycles will contact you for a safe and sanitized hand-over.
8. In the event that Khaltsha Cycles is closed due to governmental restrictions, we will arrange a pickup time in the future once Khaltsha Cycles is permitted to open.
9. That’s it. Thank you for being wonderful!
For more information, you can contact us on
or call 084 551 2053 Sindile Mavundla
WhatsApp contact number
Residential Address (include postal code example Khayelitsha 7784)
Which organisation do you work/volunteer for?
Contact details of the organisation you work/volunteer for (include contacts Name and Surname)
What work are you doing for the above organisation? (Example: Health Fieldworker)
Which area do you serve? (example: Khayelitsha in Kuyasa)
How do you normally commute?
Golden Arrow Bus
Can you ride a bicycle?
Are you willing to attend a learn2cycle and safety class?
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service