Creating a Table Quiz
If you have successfully managed to create a table and add content to it, then you are ready for this quiz.
What is your name? Add an email address if you would like feedback.
1. Why do we save our documents? Select 3
So that we can access them later.
So that we can continue to work on them later.
So that we can send them to others or share them.
So that we can exit them.
2. How do we save a document? Select 2
Click on "options".
Click on "file, save".
Click on "insert" and type your name.
Exit and it will ask if you want to save.
3. What happens to the curser when you select "centre alignment"?
The curser moves to the right.
The curser moves to the centre.
The curser moves to the left.
4. What is meant by "Bold" when typing a heading. Select 2
The heading stands out.
The heading is darker.
The heading is not afraid to be visible.
5. If I create a 4 x 5 table, what does this mean? Select 2
The table has 20 cells.
The table has 4 rows and 5 columns.
The table has 4 columns and 5 rows.
None of the above.
6. Is it possible to insert an image into a table? Select 2
No, because tables are just for imformation.
Yes, by dragging images into the cells.
Yes, by going to "insert clipart/images/pictures" and inserting.
No, because they will be too large.
7. What should you do when you have completed a document? Select 3
Check it and save changes when closing.
Make sure that it is saved where you can access it again.
Be careful not to save it over another document.
Exit and don't save changes.
Creating a table
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service