Second Baptist Church Re-opening Survey
*This survey is for SBCLA members only*
Please complete within 2 weeks, by Wednesday August 26, 2020. This survey will let us know how comfortable you are returning to in-person church services.
1. When will you feel comfortable returning to church? Select all that apply.
After a sharp reduction in COVID-19 cases in Los Angeles, CA.
After a test proven vaccine for COVID-19 is available.
After the Governor/Mayor gives an all clear with CDC regulation & guidelines.
2. What precautions, if any, do you expect our church to take for Worship Services? Select all that apply.
Face masks are required for attendance
Use a new method for distributing Communion elements
Use a new method for collecting tithes and offerings
Require social distancing in sanctuary seating
Prop doors open so people do not have to touch handles
Set up one-way foot traffic for entering & exiting the building and Sanctuary
Provide hand sanitizer stations
Discourage shaking hands
Allow a longer period of time between worship service hours
None of the above
3. Would you be willing to attend your small group (e.g. Sunday school) where it typically meets?
Not right away
I do not have a small group
4. Do you have children age 18 or younger who live with you and typically attend church with you?
5. Please answer if marked yes for question 4: Would you allow your child to attend a small group where it typically meets?
Not right away
6. Please answer if marked yes for question 4: What precautions, if any, would you expect the church to take in children’s and student small groups? Select all that apply.
Reduce the number of people in each room or move into a larger room
Seat children where they cannot touch each other
Prohibit snacks that would cause children to put their hands to their mouth
Require teachers to wear face masks
Encourage kids to wear face masks
Require kids to use hand sanitizer before entering
Plan activities which kids do not need to touch each other
None of the Above
7. Please share any comments you may have regarding reopening of our church:
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service