Grindstone Lake Bible Camp Speaker Evaluation
This form will be presented to the board of directors for approval to speak at Grindstone Lake Bible Camp. To be compiled with a signed statement of faith.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
How did you come to the point to follow Christ? What does that mean to you?
What is the Current Church you attend?
Why do you feel led to speak at Grindstone?
Please provide a website we may find more information about you and your ministry.
Reference Name, Number and Type
EX. John Doe (000)-000-000 (Personal, Work, Pastor)
Please provide a reference
Statement of Faith
From the bylaws of Grindstone Lake Bible Camp
Adopted March 17, 1981
1. We believe the entire Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God
and rule for faith and practice.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His
Miracles, in His vicarious atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in
His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground
for justification and salvation for all who believe and that only such as receive Jesus Christ are
born of the Holy Spirit, becoming children of God.
5. We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify our Lord Jesus Christ and during
this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower
the believer for godly living and service.
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead: of the believer to everlasting blessedness
and joy with the Lord; of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Please Sign (type) your name if you are in agreement with the Statement of Faith
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service