minimum age of admission is 6 years old.
2. All students and parents will be expected to conform to all
rules and regulations, no exceptions shall be made for anyone.
3. All students shall be expected to conform to Islamic guidelines,
as advised by their teachers, in relation to dress, haircut and appearance.
4. All absences must be explained by a note signed by the parent /
5.To show any form of disrespect to the trustees, teachers or staff of the
Masjid will be judged as inexcusable and any student found guilty of such
behaviour will be liable for dismissal.
6. Students must not bring unnecessary items, and must look after their
belongings whilst on the premises. The Masjid shall not accept responsibility
for any damage to and / or loss of any student’s belongings.
7. Student(s) and / or their parents / guardians shall be liable
for the cost of any damage to the Masjid property.
8. The admission fee for each student is paid towards reserving the
child’s place/admission and not for teaching or attendance.
9. All fees must be paid on time.
10. All students must be punctual and regular in their attendance
11. Students are expected to attend and arrive on time and are not
allowed to arrive late or leave early except exceptional circumstances,
supported by a written confirmation by the parent / guardian.
12. Any student who leaves the Masjid without notice or without a valid
reason will only be put back on the waiting list at the discretion of the Masjid.
13. Absence by a student of 1 weeks or more without notification
will result in termination of the child’s admission.
14. Any student whose continued presence at the Masjid is deemed to
be harmful to the Masjid and / or other students shall be excluded from the Masjid
and in any such case the decision of the Masjid shall be final.
15. All students shall be responsible for having the necessary
equipment / material and maintaining their own pens, pencils, books, etc.
16. Parents / guardians shall be expected to ensure that any homework/
tasks given to students is / are completed and submitted upon the requested
17. All students shall be assessed at regular periods during their
education, and shall be graded and allocated classes according to their ability
18. Administrative decisions such as class allocations, setting of
timings, holidays and setting the syllabus etc, shall be made at the sole
discretion of the Masjid.
19. The Masjid shall not be responsible for transport arrangements
to / from the Masjid, nor for any incident occurring outside Masjid premises on
any such journey.
20. The Masjid reserves the right to amend existing rules or
introduce new rules at any time.
21. In the event of any dispute / disagreement the decision of the Masjid
shall be binding and final.
22. Changes of address and contact details must be notified
23. Early leave during class times for extra tuition, karate,
boxing club etc will not be granted.