2021 Junior Board Application
The Joseph Maley Foundation serves children of ALL abilities through programs that engender respect for the diversity of life. As a Junior Board member, you would support this mission through leadership opportunities, fundraising, and direct service to the Joseph Maley Foundation and other nonprofit organizations. Our Junior Board members value unconditional acceptance and service of ALL.
_____ (All members) Completed application form.
_____ (New members only) Reference from teacher, coach, or extracurricular activity director (emailed to Junior Board Coordinator, Courtney Basso at
_____ (All members) Annual Membership Fee ($35)
*2021 membership fees are being kept at the 2020 rate, but will increase in 2022
1. Pay online via the following link:
2. If payment by cash or check is necessary, please contact Courtney Basso for more information (
3. If financial assistance is needed, please contact Executive Director, Vivian Maley (
Expectations for Junior Board members:
- Attend a Junior Board Orientation Day in January 2021 (TBD)
- Attend and participate in 6 out of 8 of Junior Board meetings annually. *Meetings are virtual until further notice, and typically take place on Sunday evenings.
- Engage in service projects and/or Joseph Maley Foundation events 4 times per year, once per quarter.
- Communicate in a timely manner with the Joseph Maley Foundation community using provided email addresses.
Please contact Courtney Basso with questions.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Joseph Maley Foundation.