Government Science College, Gandhinagar Registration Form For The NSDC Approved Skill Oriented Vocational Course Under RUSA
IMPORTANT NOTES / INSTRUCTIONS For Upcoming Vocational Courses :
(1) Students do not have to pay any Fees for Skill Oriented Vocational Courses. Totally Free of Charge Courses for the registered regular students of Government Science College, Gandhinagar. On behalf of students, Fees will be paid by Government Science College, Sector – 15, Gandhinagar from RUSA Component 12 Vocationalization of Higher Education.
(2) List & details of NSDC approved Skill Oriented Vocational Courses Available in / around Gandhinagar is given.
(3) If any group want to join other vocational course then he / she / they may have to go Ahmedabad / Baroda.
(4) Additional 40 Hours Duration may likely be added for Entrepreneurship and Soft skills in each course.
(5) Before the selection of appropriate course, students are requested to go through the syllabus of that particular course. For syllabus students may visit to official National Skill Development Corporation - NSDC website on Link :
. Then enter QP Code and search the Syllabus. Download PDF file for the syllabus / Model Curriculum. OR Visit Department of Physics of the college.
(6) 100 % Attendance in both theory & practical classes of the vocational course is compulsory for all the participating students.
(7) Students have to give minimum two hours per day during ongoing academic term, which may be increased up to 4 – 5 hours per day during vacation period to complete the selected vocational course hours.
(8) Probable timings will be 8.45 to 10.45 AM during ongoing academic term. During vacation period, timings will be decided later.
(9) Each student has to participate in third party Evaluation / Assessment process which will be conducted after the completion of vocational course.
(10) For each vocational course, Duly Signed Valuable respective Sector Skill Council’s / KCG’s Certificate will be given to all participating students. This certificate may help to boost your CV for career development.
(11) Online registration is must before 10/02/2018 for the students who want to join the course.
(12) For Online Registration please go to Link :
(13) Each student will allow to participate in ONE & ONLY ONE Vocational course at a time.
(14) Courses may start with minimum required number of students after getting Sanction / Approval from Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat (KCG), Ahmedabad.
(15) This registration does not guarantee your candidature for the course. Final selection of the students for the courses will be carried out by College.
(16) For more information contact Physics Department of the college.
Surname (In CAPITAL Letters)
Name (In CAPITAL Letters)
Father's Name (In CAPITAL Letters)
Residential Postal Address with Pincode
Total Marks Obtained in 12th Science
Which NSDC Approved Skill Oriented Certificate Vocational Course do you want to join?
Retail Trainee Associate (Skill Sector : Retailers Association's Skill Council of India; QP Code : RAS/Q0103, Duration Theory 140 + Practical 140 = 280 Hours)
Jr. Software Developer (Skill Sector : IT-ITeS Sector Skills Council NASSCOM; QP Code : SSC/Q0508, Duration Theory 100 + Practical 300 = 400 Hours)
Customer care Executive (Telecom Call Centre) (Skill Sector : Telecom Sector Skill Council, QP Code : TEL/Q0100, Duration : Theory 80 + Practical 120 = 200 Hours)
Accounts Executive (Accounts Payable & Receivable) [BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) Sector Skill Council Of India, QP Code : BSC/Q0901, Duration : Theory 30 + Practical 120 = 150 Hours)
Assistant Beauty Therapist (Beauty & Wellness Sector Skill Council, QP Code : BWS/Q0101, Duration : Theory 50 + Practical 200 = 250 Hours)
Field Engineer-RACW (Electronics Sector Skills Council of India, QP Code : ELE/Q3105, Duration : Theory 60 + Practical 120 = 222 Hours)
I have read all the instructions mentioned in the form. The information given above is correct. I willingly want to join above mentioned NSDC approved Skill Oriented Vocational Course. I assure that I will remain present in all the theory and practical hours. I will appear in the evaluation process and successfully complete the course.
I Agree to the terms & conditions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service