To view our Insurance policy and coverage, please go to http://www.uxbridgeschools.com/insurance2013.pdf
The benefit of our in house insurance program includes:
- Immediate turn around time for replacement of a damaged iPad
- The ability to transfer student data from the damaged iPad to the replacement unit
- Students will not be without an iPad for multiple days while waiting for a replacement.
- Easy access to customer service
In order to receive a replacement device, your son/daughter will need to schedule a time to visit the high school Tech Center. The damaged iPad as well as the deductible is required at this time.
- To diminish the likelihood of damage, a cover / case is highly recommend
- Students should utilize the anti-theft option Find my iPad which is a built in application through iCloud
- To setup a secure passcode on the iPad
Join us for the iPad community presentation this fall. For more information visit the high school website http://www.uxbridgehighschool.net
The Policy binder cost is $70 per year, with a $100 deductible for each incident.