2. Competing Charities Announced: April 23, 2019Thinkso selects three charities/nonprofits to participate in this year’s project.
3. Online Voting: April 23 – June 21, 2019We open our online poll, and people—friends, colleagues, the public at large—vote for the organization that they think should win the day of free branding by Thinkso. We encourage the participating organizations to use their social networks to promote the competition and garner votes.
4. Winner Announced: June 28, 2019Thinkso announces the winner of the online vote—the organization that will receive a complete brand makeover from Thinkso.
5. The Design Sprint: August 9, 2019The entire Thinkso team, as well as our generous sponsors, will devote a full day to developing new branding and marketing communications for the Give a Brand! winner. Our goal is to conceptualize, execute, and deliver materials that will help the nonprofit achieve its mission, (though we’ll likely add some finishing touches in the days following the design sprint).
• Have been in operation for a minimum of two years.
• Demonstrate a commitment to your mission with the intention of longevity and impact.
• Be truly “in need,” as determined by Thinkso. This means you have no substantial funding or donor base and/or the vast majority of your resources go to realizing your mission or to the recipients of their services —not to cover administrative costs.
• Grant Thinkso complete design freedom over logo, website, and other collateral. (You will have the opportunity to voice your needs and ideas prior to the design sprint.)
• Commit to using and upholding the branding and materials you receive from Thinkso for a minimum of three years.
• Be present and participate in the design sprint as well as preparatory and follow-up meetings.