Grab & Go Meal Order Form
The Poyen School District is pleased to provide Grab & Go Meals for those students who are not on campus every day.
Things You Need to Know about Grab & Go:
• Grab & Go Meals are available for Enrolled Students Only.
• Meals are available for Grab & Go only by pre-order.
• Grab & Go Meal Order Form is on-line at
> cafeteria > virtual student meal request
• Deadline for pre-order is Tuesday 9:00 am, every week for the following week pick up. (This is due to vendor orders having to be placed.)
• Grab & Go Pick Up is at Poyen School Cafeteria, Westside delivery door, between 10:30 am and 11:00 am Monday – Friday.
• Parents will be allowed to pick up meals for the student. The student or parent will have to present the student's Valid Student Cafeteria ID number.
• The student does not need to be present during pick up.
• Arrangements must be made in advance of pick up, for payment of meals of reduced or paid students at
Absolutely No payment will be accepted in the meal pick up line.
• If meals are ordered, they will be prepared. Cancellation of orders shall be made by 9:00 am the day before the scheduled pick up day. Monday orders must be canceled by Friday before Monday's pickup. Otherwise, failure to pick up orders without cancellation will result in a charge to the student account.
• Cancellations shall be sent to
• Payments can be made online at
This institution is an equal opportunity provider
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Student 1 Name
Student 1 Lunch ID Number (call 501-332-8884 if you need your ID number)
Student 1 Grade
Select Monday of the week you are requesting meals:
Select each day you would like to receive a lunch meal for student 1.
Select each day you would like to receive a breakfast meal for student 1.
Place an order for another student that lives in the same household?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Poyen Public Schools.