23 providers can take advantage of an innovative, high-quality tailored and subsidised support package (£1,750) spanning September 2019 to March 2020. This includes:
- six days of bespoke Study Programme mentor support tailored to meet your organisation's needs
- two in-house CPD modules from a menu of four as follows:
1) Designing and delivering a bespoke employer-informed curriculum2) Using work experience and work placements to build learners' identity as industry professionals and life-long learners3) Using Maths and English confidently in your vocation4) Developing learners who are active members of the community
- access to a blended Community of Practice within and across 23 providers
- priority access to three Study Programme Guides created for the sector
- fully subsidised places at the March 2020 #StudyGood Conference
This Expression of Interest is an opportunity for us to have a conversation. It is not binding on either party.
Do register your interest. We expect the 23 places to go quickly!