Group Volunteer Interest Form
*********PLEASE NOTE: THE HABITAT OFFICE, RESTORES AND CONSTRUCTION SITES ARE CLOSED AT LEAST THROUGH APRIL 1st DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS. WE ARE WAITING UNTIL THE SITUATION IS CLEARER IN ORDER TO SCHEDULE GROUP VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES. FILLING OUT THE FORM IS A GOOD WAY TO EXPRESS INTEREST IN FUTURE DAYS. MORE INFO ON HABITAT'S RESPONSE:
This is the form to express interest in bringing a group to volunteer for Milwaukee Habitat's volunteer either with construction or at the ReStore. Please note construction spots are limited and priority scheduling goes to home sponsor groups.
- Hours are 8:30am-3pm. Split shifts are not available
- The construction schedule is set a couple of months in advance and released 4-6 times a year. If you’re interested in the current time block we’re scheduling, we can share open opportunities immediately!
- If you are interested in volunteer opportunities later in the year, you’re automatically added to the email list to receive volunteer dates.
- Hours are 10am-6pm and we require a minimum 3 hour commitment with-in this time block
- We can organize group volunteer days for smaller groups (4-8 volunteers) at our ReStore locations in Walker's Point and in Greenfield and for larger groups (up to 16) at our ReStore location on Burleigh in Wauwatosa.
- Our day-to-day activities include accepting donations in our processing center, assisting customers with their purchases, and departmental upkeep, through we often devise specific projects for groups depending on the number of participants and store needs.
Leader Phone Number
City State Zip
14-15 (ReStore only with adult chaperones)
16-17 (with adult chaperones)
18 & Above
Group Website (if applicable)
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Milwaukee Habitat for Humanity.