Talk submission form for XP Days Ukraine conference
At the moment conference program is forming and we invite speakers with interesting experience in engineering practices, architecture or DevOps topics. We plan to cover the following directions in the conference program:
– engineering practices;
– tools to boost developer productivity;
– architectural approaches, experience reports;
– scalable and highload architectures;
– cloud native ecosystem (Spring Cloud, Netflix, Linkerd, Istio);
– cloud infrastructure, experience reports;
– CI/CD tools and techniques;
– DevOps culture;
– containers and practical experience with infrastructure around them;
– metrics, monitoring, alerting;
– toolset for successful DevOps implementation.
Experienced program committee will select and filter talks. Then approved talks will be placed in preliminary program where participants may affect their future providing feedback and voting. Only the most interesting and practically useful talks will be accepted. We rely on your experience and creativity!
We will do our best to make visit of the conference very comfortable for all speakers:
* Free ticket for main conference days.
* Great dinner with other speakers and organizers.
* A whole day of glory and applause in the case of a successful talk.
Key dates of call for papers:
* September 20th - last day talks are accepted
* October 1st - final version of the program is published
* October 14th - first review stage
* October 28th - second review stage
* November 14th - final slides are accepted
If you want to join our speakers team please fill talk submission form and program committee will contact you for further details. If your talk proposal meets all criteria of the conference it will be added to the premature program. Looking forward for great talks from you!
If you have any questions related speakers registration or program preparation feel free to contact us on
General talk information
If you want to submit several talks, you could place them in additional info field
It will be used by program committee for preliminary program. Not more than 200 words, please.
Your professional level
Your job title
Describe your public speaking and writing experience
Conferences, community events, articles, blogs...
Country and city
Information about you for speaker profile
It will be published on the conference site, so please make it informative for attendees. Not more than 100 words, please.
We will contact you by email and then invite to slack channel for futher talk discussion.
Just for emergency situations.
If you have any...
Your blog or website
We believe, you have something interesting to share.
Everybody has Twitter account nowadays, yes?
What else do you think program committee should know about you?
You could place more talks here or some additional information for program committee.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service