Test and explore your knowledge on Flow Measurement on our first series of Torchlight Questionnaire
1. Which is most accurate flow technology available in market?
2. Volumetric Gas flow is different when there is change in __________ and __________
Pressure and Density
Temperature and Density
Pressure and Temperature
Temperature and Molecular Weight
3. The least pressure drop is across ____________________ flowmeter
4. Can oil flow be measured using Electromagnetic Flowmeter?
Yes, because magnetic flowmeter can measure liquid flow
Yes, because oil is electrically conductive fluid
No, magnetic flowmeter require electrically conductive fluid
No, oil flow is higher than magnetic flowmeter range
5. Flowmeters that use differential pressure to measure flow are based on _________________
6. Bi-directional flow can be measured by the following flowmeter/s
All of them
7. Mass flow is sensitive to changes in pressure, temperature, density and viscosity?
8. Transit Time & Doppler Method are same type of Flow Measurement Technology?
9. Turndown of a flowmeter is ratio between __________ and __________ flowrate meter can measure.
Minimum and Maximum
Maximum and Actual
Maximum and Minimum
Actual and Minimum
10. Multiphase flow can be measured using standard volumetric or differential pressure flowmeters?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service