Adaptive Judo Registration Form
Welcome! We are looking forward to having your child join the Fresno Judo Club Adaptive Judo Program!
Complete the form below to register.
Please note the following:
* Program costs:
All participants must have or register for a USJF membership. USJF memberships are $40 for a 4 month membership. Or $70 for the full year.
Adaptive Judo Program Monthly membership $40 per month or $105 for 3 months.
* Parent/Guardians are welcome to participate on the mat to support their student.
* Students should wear soft comfortable workout clothes that can be put over their judo gi (t-shirt, running shorts, yoga pants, etc.).
* Long hair must be pulled back and fingernails kept short.
* Bring a water bottle (water is also for sale for $1).
* Inside the dojo, masks are optional for fully vaccinated people.
* Judo gi's (uniform) available to borrow or for purchase.
Sensei Kris Watanabe will contact families prior to the class to answer any questions. We are looking forward to you joining our judo community!