Criteria for Selection: The applicant must:
• Be a Shawano County resident.
• Raised/worked on a Shawano County farm(ette) for a minimum of four years.
• Be pursuing a two or four year, agriculture-related degree at a
**preference will be given to applicants studying crops or forages**
• Provide evidence of educational achievement.
• Demonstrate a record of active participation in extracurricular activities.
Scholarships: One, $1,000 scholarship
Application: Online application must be received by 11:59 pm on March 15, 2017
Questions? Jamie Patton, UW-Extension Agriculture Agent, Shawano County
(715) 526-6136 or email@example.com
Scholarship winners will be notified by letter in June 2017.
Funds will be distributed after evidence of a successful completion (2.0 cumulative GPA or above) of the 2017 fall semester is provided to the Shawano County UW-Extension Office. Scholarship winner will have up to two semesters to demonstrate a minimum 2.0 GPA.