Thank you for your interest! Please fill out and submit the following form to apply as a Craft Vendor for this festival.
All applications will be juried, and submitting this application form does not guarantee you a space. If your application is successful, you will be sent a vendor package and details on how to submit payment. Payment must be made in full by March 1, 2019 in order to hold your space.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS March 1, 2019!
DATE & SESSIONS:Saturday May 11, 2019Day Session: 11am-4pmNight Session: 5pm-10pm
LOCATION: Elgin County Railway Museum (225 Wellington Street, St.Thomas)
**If you are interested in having a larger booth, separate tent area, or more power please email@example.com to discuss.
1. The vendor must provide proof of adequate insurance coverage ($2,000,000).Liability insurance coverage must name The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show, The Railworks Coalition, Elgin County Railway Museum and the City of St.Thomas as “Additional Insured.” Without this proof, event management cannot allow an vendor to participate.
2. The vendor agrees to confine his/her presentation to within the contracted space subject to approval by The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show management, and within the maximum height set by the event rules and regulations and to maintain a staff in his/her booth space during event hours.
3. Event management reserves the right at any time to alter or remove exhibits or any part thereof, including printed materials, product, signs, lights or sound, and to expel vendors or their personnel if, in management’ s opinion, their conduct or presentation is objectionable to other event participants and/or attendees.
4. Proselytizing of a religious or political nature is not permitted in the designated premises.
5. Materials depicting graphic violence, as deemed by event management, are not permitted on site.
6. All operating electrical equipment used in the exhibit must have CSA or equivalent provincial power authority approval.
7. Space contracted by the vendor may not be sublet without the prior written permission of event management. The vendor may not distribute literature or promotional material from a third party without the prior written consent of event management.
8. The vendor agrees to abide by all regulations and rules adopted by event management in the best interests of The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show, and agrees that event management shall have the final decision in adopting any rule or regulation deemed necessary prior to, during, and after The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show.
9. The vendor will be liable for and will indemnify and hold harmless event management from any loss or damages whatsoever suffered by event management as a result of any loss or damages whatsoever occurring to or suffered by any person or company, including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the vendor, other vendors, event management, the City of St.Thomas and their respective agents, servants and employees and members of the public attending the event, either on the said space or elsewhere if said loss or damages arose from or were in any way connected with the vendor's occupancy of said space.
10. The vendor may use the The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show logo to promote only his/her participation at the event. It cannot be used in any way that is perceived as an endorsement by The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show of the vendor's company, product, or service without written approval from The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show.
11. Goods must not be shipped to the event for shipping charges to be paid on arrival, as event management will not accept these. Event management assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to goods before or during the period of the event, or after its closing.
12. The vendor agrees that no display may be dismantled or goods removed during the entire run of the event but must remain intact until after the closing hour of the event. The vendor also agrees to remove his/her exhibit, equipment, and appurtenances from the event by the final move-out time, or in the event of failure to do so, the vendor agrees to pay for such additional costs as may be incurred.
13. Event management reserves the right at its sole discretion to change the date or dates upon which the event is to be held and shall not be liable in damages or otherwise by reason of any such change.
In addition, event management shall not be liable in damages or otherwise for failure to carry out the terms of this agreement in whole or in part where caused directly or indirectly by or in consequence of fire, storm, flood, war, rebellion, insurrection, riot, civil commotion, strike or by any cause whatever beyond the control of event management whether similar to or dissimilar from the causes enumerated herein.
In the event that the exhibit space to be used by the vendor should in any way be rendered unusable, the vendor shall pay for such space only for the period during which it was or could have been used as determined within the sole discretion of event management.
Event management will make a refund of all monies paid by the vendor to event management in the event that the event is not held as proposed by event management.
14. Event management reserves the right to cancel this contract and to withhold possession of exhibit space if the vendor fails to perform any material condition of this contract or refuses to abide by the event rules, regulations or vendor policy, in which case the vendor shall forfeit as liquidation damages all space rental payments made by him /her and any further occupancy of such space.
15. Event management reserves the right to alter or change the space assigned to the vendor.
16. The solicitation of cash donations is not permitted by vendors in the The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show licensed area.
17. The vendor acknowledges that The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show sponsors may have exclusive on-site distribution privileges for certain products.
18. The vendor is subject to the terms of the attached Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show Vendor Policy and any other conditions placed on the vendor by The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show staff specific to your participation.
By cancelling this contract the vendor forfeits all right or claims to the allocated space and event management is free to rent it to others and collect the cancellation charge as liquidation damages. This cancellation policy is not conditional upon approval of booth location.